Bearing Man Group (Pty) Ltd t/a BMG
From the smallest component to entire integrated solutions, BMG supports your operation with a single source for the most comprehensive range of quality industrial components and technical expertise.
We are Africa’s leading distributor with over 130 branches across the continent, each dedicated to meeting your production, maintenance and plant reliability needs 24/7/365.
With rapid availability of over 300 000 product lines from the world’s finest brands, we’ll help you maintain your output targets whilst applying our expertise to suggest improvements to your operating efficiencies.
We’ll work with you to up-skill your workforce, reduce your purchasing costs, improve your competitive advantage, decrease your working capital and enhance your return on investment.
Now part of JSE listed Invicta Holdings Group, BMG has grown from humble beginnings in 1974 to a R 4 billion powerhouse, employing 3500 people, including industrial experts in every discipline.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
BMG occupies a pivotal role in supporting the productivity and production targets of all Industrial, Manufacturing, Mining and Agricultural sectors of the economies in the countries it serves.
We have an enviable reputation as Africa’s largest distributor, manufacturer and service provider of the highest quality engineering consumables and components; including:-
- Bearings & Seals
- Power Transmission components
- Drives, Motors and Controllers
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Filtration
- Heavy and Light Duty Materials Handling
- Valves and Lubrication
- Fasteners, Gaskets and Tools
We have established support divisions which add an unrivalled depth of additional value to our customers.
- Technical Resources – Application engineering, design and troubleshooting
- Field Services –Mobile breakdown and maintenance support for all disciplines
- Predictive Maintenance – Reliability Engineering & Condition Monitoring
- Academy of Excellence – Technical & Commercial Training for customers & staff
- Supply Contract Management – Customer contract & On-site store administration
- Project Engineering – Project tendering and project supply management