Pathfinder is the successor to EUGS, which was the original ARA sensor solution. This was proven successful by the US military in multiple theaters of operation that continues to be employed by US military around the globe.
The new PATHFINDER sensors and systems, incorporate previous experience, obtained from soldier feedback, over the past seven years. This is as a result of the US’s involvement in the conflicts in the Middle East. Most notable, is it’s higher probability of detection, fewer false alarms and 8 times greater battery life. It also features the ability to monitor sensors and receive detection notifications, while on the move, via commercial cell phone networks and devices. The improved performance over the predecessor, EUGS, gives us greater and more varied mission applicability in areas such as cross-border security, counter-terrorism/trafficking/narcotics, critical infrastructure protection, and anti-poaching/theft/vandalism/sabotage.
Please feel free to browse our App in Google play-store - Pathfinderza With regards to your specific pricing inquiry, we are the official reseller in South Africa with headquarters in Johannesburg. We import directly from our supplier, ARA.
We do have high site coverage in Gauteng that will lower the cost for you. Reason being that you wouldn’t require a base station with a receiver in certain areas.
One Step Ahead of Your Threats
- Gain greater awareness of multiple threat activities and behaviors with the Pathfinder system.
- Pathfinder is the premier footstep and vehicle detection system designed for both the commercial and military markets.
- It provides an expendable, affordable, actionable, and undetectable early warning capability allowing the operator to “find the path”, inferring movement patterns, routes, key locations, and likely intent. The power of Pathfinder is that it accomplishes all this before the threat can cause damage or inflict harm.
- The technology and advancements in Pathfinder stem from seven years of United States military feedback on ARA’s original seismic sensor system. With over 48,000 units delivered around the globe, our sensors continue to be employed by Soldiers in numerous regions today.
Most notable to the next generation Pathfinder sensors are:
- Improved machine learning algorithms resulting in higher probability of detection and lower false alarms
- Significantly improved battery life
- Mobile alert notifications
- Intuitive app-based interface
- Simplified emplacement
- Enhanced mapping technologies
These wide-ranging improvements provide greater mission applicability in specific areas such as cross-border security, counter terrorism/trafficking/narcotics, critical infrastructure protection, and system integrators.
Why It Works
To be successful, threats require two things, surprise and maneuver. Pathfinder eliminates both by covertly detecting, identifying, and monitoring threats before they can cause damage or inflict harm.
Pathfinder provides what other sensors can’t by allowing users to intervene against threats at the most opportune moment, making it appear as ‘chance contact’. Detailed activity monitoring lets users easily keep the threat’s tactics, techniques, and procedures intact while giving no indication that his activities have been compromised.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
PathfinderZa is the sole importer and distributer in Sub-Saharan Africa.
No resellers due to the specific nature of product and intellectual property the first installation must be done by us for warranty and security reasons.
Can do remote monitoring through our Control room.
The Next Generation Intrusion Detection System Includes:
- Extended battery life (MINI sensor: 6-8 months; XL sensor: 24 months)
- Focused detection radii and point detection capability
- Long range detection reporting without the use of gateways and relays
- Line of sight, non-line of sight and beyond line of sight capable
- Intelligent, machine learning algorithms
- High probability of detection and low false alarm rate
- Fixed site and mobile detection receipt and monitoring
- Ruggedized sensor capable of withstanding a wide range of climates and terrains
Where Pathfinder Makes an Impact:
- Border Security
- Critical Infrastructure Protection
- Refugee Migration
- Livestock/Timber Theft
- Counter Trafficking/Narcotics/Terrorism
- Search and Rescue
- Military Operations
- Vandalism and Theft
- Pipeline and Well Security
- Prison Perimeters