Zoetis SA (Pty) Ltd
Zoetis discovers, develops and manufactures a diverse portfolio of animal health medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services, which are designed to meet the real-world needs of veterinarians and the livestock farmers and companion animal owners they support.
We strive every day to put our customers first because when they thrive, we all benefit.
Leading the way are Zoetis field representatives, who develop beneficial business relationships with customers that endure for years. These relationships are supported by the technical and veterinary specialists who provide in-depth technical expertise and disease education. By having an on-the-ground presence, Zoetis can react quickly to local-market needs and be well positioned to help our customers continually increase their business productivity and sustain long-term success.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Zoetis strives to support those who raise and care for farm animals by providing a range of products and services that offer tangible solutions to the many challenges veterinarians and livestock producers face every day.
We offer products for beef and dairy cattle, pigs, poultry, sheep and fish that prevent or treat conditions that adversely impact livestock and the cost-effective production of wholesome, high-quality animal protein, including milk, meat, poultry, fish and eggs.
Our comprehensive portfolio of product lines for farm animals spans five categories:
- Vaccines to prevent diseases of the respiratory, gastrointestinal and reproductive tracts or induce an immune response
- Parasiticides to prevent or eliminate external and internal parasites such as fleas, ticks and worms
- Anti-infectives to prevent, kill or slow the growth of bacteria, fungi or protozoa
- Medicinal feed additives that provide medicines, nutrients and probiotics.
- Other pharmaceuticals such as medicines for pain and sedation, as well as oncological and antiemetic products