Established in 1974 as a single bearing shop in Durban, South Africa; BMG's aggressive growth strategy has more recently included several strategic acquisitions, supplemented by a steady organic growth discipline.
BMG attracts best-of-breed talent resulting in technical expertise that differentiates BMG in the industry. Staff are truly part of the BMG family and its success. BMG boasts an accredited in-house technical and commercial training academy which fosters a culture of staff development and career advancement; it's all about sustainability.
The net result, is a company that reliably supplies and supports 70 000 customers in 15 countries with the widest range of industrial engineered products and expert services in the Sub-Saharan region via 135 branches.
BMG is a level 4 BEE contributor and is reviewed annually to ensure continual compliance.
BMG is a proudly certified ISO 9001:2015, (Quality Assurance), 14001:2015 (Environmental Management) and 45001:2018 (Health and safety Management) company. All interested parties are a paramount focus and the company adheres to applicable legislation as per its processes. The company shall ensure that expectations of interested parties are considered in order to meet SHEQ requirements.
As a key contributor to the Invicta Holdings stable, BMG has played a major part in Invicta's unique achievement of being rated in South Africa's Top 100 Companies for 21 consecutive years. BMG is positioned to deliver bespoke 360 degree solutions to its customers, and subsequently return on investment to its investors and shareholders.
BMG occupies a pivotal role in supporting the productivity and production targets of all Industrial, Manufacturing, Mining and Agricultural sectors of the economies in the countries it serves.
We have an enviable reputation as Africa’s largest distributor, manufacturer and service provider of the highest quality engineering consumables and components; including:-
- Bearings & Seals
- Power Transmission components
- Drives, Motors and Controllers
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Filtration
- Heavy and Light Duty Materials Handling
- Valves and Lubrication
- Fasteners, Gaskets and Tools
We have established support divisions which add an unrivalled depth of additional value to our customers.
- Technical Resources – Application engineering, design and troubleshooting
- Field Services –Mobile breakdown and maintenance support for all disciplines
- Predictive Maintenance – Reliability Engineering & Condition Monitoring
- Academy of Excellence – Technical & Commercial Training for customers & staff
- Supply Contract Management – Customer contract & On-site store administration
- Project Engineering – Project tendering and project supply management