Carrus Fleet Management Services
Carrus Fleet Management Services was established in 2005. Carrus has a good track record in various industries which includes the following:
- Commercial Agriculture
- Specialised Transport,
- Mining, Construction,
- General logistics.
Who is Carrus?
Our team consists of well qualified Fleet Consultants, with senior management experience in related industries. We have implemented numerous successful turn-around strategies and optimisation projects over the past 17 years.
Carrus has well established and long-standing partnerships with world class fleet systems and technology suppliers. All our systems are well tried and tested products, that stay abreast with the latest trends and technologies.
Is to work with you and your company, to create a safe fleet operation, which will create a positive impact on your safety records and improve your overall fleet operation.
Carrus Fleet Management Services specialises in business process solutions across the fields of Logistics, Fleet Management, Fleet Maintenance and Service Delivery Optimisation. Our goal is to provide you with an active management plan, which will increase your bottom line and save you money.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
What can Carrus offer my company?
- Fuel Management Systems: Bulk fuel management and managed refuelling systems that provided real time data on bulk fuel tank levels and how much fuel is dispatched to which vehicle
- Vehicle Tracking and Monitoring: Vehicle tracking, Enable the recovery process of stolen vehicle, Track accidents and incidents. Measures, score, and report on driver behaviour such as speeding, excessive idling, overrevving, harsh breaking, acceleration, and vehicle abuse. We offer a 24/7 control centre that monitors vehicles for driver violations such as speeding, no-go areas, unauthorised stopping, and panic alerts.
- Movement Management Systems: Keeping you informed of route deviations, Customers visited, Time spent at delivery or collection point, Reconciling the actual distances travelled and operating hours operated with a scheduled operation, Route navigation, POD and delivery confirmation. Optimised scheduling of vehicles to ensure increased throughput and productivity; and In Cab / Vehicle driver communication
- Maintenance/Workshop Management Systems: Our maintenance management software enables, Vehicle Maintenance Scheduling, Job card costing, Maintenance cost recording, Warranty management, Procurement and stores, Vehicle rental functionality, and Cost / Productivity reporting, Pre and post maintenance inspection software, Pre and post trip vehicle defect recording
- Mobile Real-Time Capturing solution, and Planning, Delivery and Execution solution.
- SARS Rebates
- Logistics & Fleet Management structure and assessment.
- Management, Supervisory and Controller Training & Coaching.
- Performance evaluation.
- Management reporting & dashboards.
- Driver skill assessment and training.
- Establishing fleet control centres or control towers.
- Establishing fleet management best practices, and
- Fleet and Business Management consulting.
How and When?
We, at Carrus Fleet Management Services do an onsite assessment/evaluation, which will take approximately 2-4 days to complete. After which, Carrus, will provide you with a high-level estimate of saving. Our aim is to save you the client money, while reducing risk and improving operational efficiency and throughput.
Accept our Plan of Action and Start Saving Big Money!