UV & IR Engineering
UV+IR ENGINEERING (Pty) Ltd was established in 1978 to design, manufacture, install and maintain Ultraviolet and Infrared equipment.
Our discipline covers numerous applications in the industry of agriculture, mining, manufacturing as well as sterilization.
UV+IR Engineering (Pty) Ltd is a proudly South African company, established in Johannesburg and is rated as a competent supplier of specialised Infrared and Ultraviolet Equipment for applications including but not limited to heating, drying, baking, cooking, roasting and disinfection.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- Mineral dryers
- Automotive Industry
- Drum dryers
- Zone heating
- IR Modules
- Hot air batch ovens
- Disinfection of foods, work spaces, equipment and air.
- Curing Inks on containers
- Curing inks and varnish on sheets
- Curing on Litho and screen printed sheets
- Diamond glove boxes
- Diamond canisters and dock lock stations
- Screens and feeders
- Specialised conveyors
- Rotatory sample dividers