Securing Your Livestock with Footstep and Vehicle Detection
Livestock need to be kept safe from major threats like theft and predators, but farmers can’t be keeping shifts to watch out for these. There are easier ways to ensure that livestock are kept safe from harm. Footstep and vehicle detection systems are brilliant security methods to ensure that you can see threats coming before they become more than a threat.
Footstep and Vehicle Detection on Farms
Footstep and vehicle detection security systems ensure that large areas are protected by monitoring areas automatically, and notifying the correct people if there is unusual and unexpected movement in the area. This allows people to act quickly before a serious problem ensues. Here are some of the benefits of implementing these systems:
- Able to remotely monitor areas on any device
- Gain greater awareness of multiple threat activities and behaviors
- It provides an expendable, affordable, actionable, and undetectable early warning capability, allowing the operator to track potential threats without lying awake at night worrying
- Simplified installation
- Detect wondering stock by monitoring movement in places out of sight
- High probability of detection and low false alarm rate
Pathfinder ZA is the premier footstep and vehicle detection system designed for both commercial and agricultural security. With a headquarters based in Gauteng, they are the official resellers in South Africa.
For more quality security and agricultural products, visit our directory.