LTG: 2020 - A New Year, New Challenges
As the new year is upon us, we are proud to say that 2019 was a very successful year for LTG. To mention only a few highlights, we obtained our ISO 9001:2015 certification and have managed to secure new clients from various industries as well as retain 98% of our current clients, which is a challenge in today’s economy and competitiveness. Offering very competitive rates and delivering the best possible service, has contributed to the company’s success. It definitely takes a team effort to achieve this.
LTG has enrolled employees into learnerships at both branches of which we are very excited about as these team members are already a valuable part of the company. This is also key to empower our employees within LTG and to enable them to carry this exposure back into their communities. In addition, we also have various other internal strategic projects planned for this year, all focussed on expanding the employee experience and knowledge base.
There has also been continuous training with the current staff in all the departments i.e. Operations, Finance, Warehouse which also includes management. This will be maintained in 2020 as LTG is active in continuous improvement on all levels.
Above allows LTG to have a workforce that understands our clients’ needs and can therefor ensure that they receive the best service, communication and accurate feedback as these are key factors in retaining them.
LTG looks forward to new challenges in 2020.
LTG Quality Policy
We, the employees of LTG, are committed to providing professional and value adding freight forwarding and logistical services to our clients in terms of quality, on-time delivery and cost efficiency.
In realization of this commitment, we are:
- Maintaining a structured and well documented Quality Management System that forms an integral part of our business at all levels within the Company.
- Striving to continually improve the effect that the Quality Management System has on our business.
- Strictly aligning our focus on the requirements and expectations of our clients, to ensure the understanding thereof throughout LTG.
- Constantly evaluating, and acting upon, risks and opportunities that are related to our core business.
- Engaging our employees in training and development programs to maintain a high qualification level.
- Evaluating our performance in accordance to set annual objectives and strategic goals.